1099 Season is Here
We wanted to Inform you of some updates to Turbo Title that are now available to support changes in the IRS code for 2017. Also, we have added features to make your job easier!
- Turbo now creates your complete 1099. When printing you will no longer need the preprinted form. Turbo now creates it for you.
- We have also added a foreign entity section to the 1099 and Substitute 1099 forms.
- An update 1099 substitute form including foreign entity is available here.
- There is a new MaskTIN field in Doc Designer for better security
For 2018 – We are adding an option to email 1099s at the end of the year rather than mail. For this you will need:
- Per IRS requirement, a signed form granting permission to email the 1099.
- A valid email address for the recipient.
A 1099 email authorization form is available here.
To email your 1099, highlight the 1099 you are wanting to email, then select File in top left corner, the email option is under print option.
We appreciate the support we receive from our customers and look forward to working with you into the future.
Thank you and Happy New Year!