TurboTitle 5.3 includes several updates. We’ve created a simple new way for you to set signature and acknowledgment blocks once for each file and have them automatically merged into each of the desired documents. Creating templates for common Signature and Acknowledgment formats will make adding them to a file quick and easy.
The November release (Build 126.96.36.199) includes the following updates:
- Acknowledgement & Signature blocks – Allows user the ability to create an Acknowledgement & Signature block that can be used on all forms in a file without cut & paste.
- Updated for 2011 tax year
- Page 1 now has signature printing option.
- Can now turn off page numbering when printing.
- 901 Per Diem now accepts 4 decimals.
- Added the ability to edit HUD Page 3 Loan Term Amount when Reverse Mortgage is checked.
- Fixed Page 2 roll-up calculation problem.
- Fixes bug where depth of exception printing (line counting before overflow) was not predictable.
- Payee now supports 60 characters.
How to get the Update
Updating to the November build is easily accomplished using the TurboTitle updater. The updater is available to download if you do not already have it.
Updating from TurboTitle 5.0 or earlier
If you need to update from TurboTitle 5.0 or earlier, please contact us before running the updater.