19 Sep 2019 – 1909.4.0.6140
- Turbo Policy: Added a new button to ‘Lender Insured Wording’. Second button now copies the ‘Insure As’ wording from the Lender Customer record.
- CD: Recording is available as Check No 13
- CD: Fix for Settlement Statement displaying numbers from previous file when Print Dialog was left open between files
- CD: Fix for Settlement Statement displaying numbers from previous file when Print Dialog was left open between files
11 Sep 2019 – 1909.3.0.6140
- TurboDoc: Merged templates now contain a Bookmark of the template name in the document.
10 Sep 2019 – 1909.2.1.6140
- Historical Tiffs: Added Department tab & bookmark viewing
- PDF: PDF’s created from packages & policy print now contain document bookmarks
- Order Setup: Fixes issue when changing any party, rather than just OrderByAttn, that the SalesPerson and Escrow Officer are changed.
06 Sep 2019 – 1909.1.0.6140
- Order Setup: Selecting an Ordered By Customer Individual, which has an assigned SalesPerson & EscrowOfficer, will override the SalesPerson and EscrowOfficer in the order.
05 Sep 2019 – 1908.3.1.6140
- File Drop: Made improvements to file drop messaging on Main screen and DocArchive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Any file may be dropped on to the Turbo Title Main Screen and also into DocArchive. Email Attachments from Outlook may be drag and dropped into Turbo Title. Gmail attachments must be downloaded and then can be drag and dropped from the browser bottom bar.
29 Aug 2019 – 1908.3.0.6140
- 1099: Audit mode now ignores cancelled files.
- Doc Designer: Added ‘TurboNetDocLinks’ merge code in ‘Text Blocks’. Allows user to select TurboNet documents in FileView (Docs, PDFs & DocArchive) and TurboNet links will be written to the document.
27 Aug 2019 – 1908.2.2.6140
- Todo: Filtering speed improvements
- Simplifile: Improvements to login error messages
19 Aug 2019 – 1908.2.0.6140
- Turbo Policy: Policy Rates Updated.
- Adds Builder Rates for Stewart & Fidelity
- FileView: Added Previous and Next File buttons
- OrderSetup: Requires user to select a File Type before file saving
- Simplifile: Removed Document Date restrictions when creating a Simplifile package from DocArchive.
- CustInd: Adding CustomerIND tagging
- 1099: Sets record to readonly when 1099Completed is True
- Scan: Printing now defaults to default printer each time print form is shown.
- EMailer: Bug fix when printing DocPrep document to email a second time on the same file. New doc was not updated. Same error could occur on FileView using the Email button.
- TurboMail: Fixes tbEmployee not in edit mode error.
23 Jul 2019 – 1907.4.2.6140
- A few bug fixes
22 Jul 2019 – 1907.4.0.6140
- DocArchive: Added scanning resolution selection box
15 Jul 2019 – 1907.3.0.6140 ** Database Upgrade
- Simplifile: Adds Simplifile recordings for DocArchive – (Right Click on selected DocArchive PDFS)
- DocArchive: Better at scanning and printing PDFs.
- PDFManager: Added Print PDF menu option
- Underwriter: ATGF Rates have been updated to 19 Mar 2019
- Todo: Show ‘UN-Approved’ trigger improvements
- 1099: Spell correction on Tax No Type
- OrderSetup: Form Open is now fired on every file change when Visible.
- Closing Disclosure: Adds “Include Brief Legal” option to Settlement Statement print options
24 Jun 2019 – 1906.5.6.6139
- 1099 Audit: Now moves audit file to current file. Doesn’t let 1099s be created when file isn’t active because of a filter. Improves file not found in filter messaging.
21 Jun 2019 – 1906.5.4.6139
- Email: Increased connection time out
18 Jun 2019 – 1906.5.1.6139
- Employee Commissions: Adds Lender Filter option
- Department Move: Removes error from employee with multiple emails listed
11 Jun 2019 – 1906.2.1.6139
- Check Register: Adds Running Balance option
7 Jun 2019 – 1906.1.0.6139
- 1099: 1099 Audit now shows count of Total Files, Completed & Uncompleted files.
- 1099: Audit mode now refreshes data when form is activated
- Todo: Fixes EscrowOfficer and other reference individuals being setup with todo playlists
- DocArchive: Export directory dialog clears prior directory when restarted
- Todo: Todo’s can now reference requirements
- Todo: When a verbage name is changed/inserted, the todo list associated with the new verbage will be added to the file
- Property Search: Fixes issue where search always used Property ID
- Email Confirmation: Fixes issue where template was overwritten if Email confirmation” was clicked twice, and then could never be cleared out.
11 May 2019 – 1905.3.0.6139
- Doc Designer: Added merge code for Real Estate Commission Percentage for the CD. (Field Names: RECommBPercent, RECommSPercent)
10 May 2019 – 1905.2.1.6139
- Property Search: Fixes remaining bug in Partial Match property searching
- Email Confirmation: Fixes issue where confirmation subject template
09 May 2019 – 1905 2.0.6139
- Order Setup: Now populates order County if blank and the Property County is set
- FileView: Parties tabs now show in a consistent Order
- Trans Search: Adds Transaction average
- Revenue Forecast: Adds Transaction average
- Security: Fixes bug in Re-Locking Date
08 May 2019 – 1905.1.0.6139
- FileView: Replaces some property fields so that values can be copied to the clipboard
- Property Search: Now will fill the order County when a property is selected to add to the current file. Assuming that the order County is blank.
- Order Setup: Now has link next to the Prior field that will make the prior file the active file.
- Email Confirmation: Now adds the ability for a Subject Template specific to Email Confirmations (in Preferences)
03 May 2019 – 1904.9.3.6139
- Property Search: Now will add Prior file number when a property is selected to add the current file assuming that the Prior is blank.
- Property Search: Fixes bug in Partial Match searching
02 May 2019 – 1904.9.2.6139
- DocArchive: PDF Merge now defaults to deleting pre-merge documents after the new merged document is created. This can be overridden by using the provided check box.
- DocArchive: If Pre-Merge documents are deleted then the default name for the merged document will be the first document in the merge list. Otherwise it names them NewDoc, NewDoc1 etc, as before.
- DocArchive: Added more items to the document list context menu. (Delete Documents, Rename Document)
- Function Keys: Now function when OrderSetup is showing.
30 Apr 2019 – 1904.9.1.6139
- 1099: Restores Audit Mode properly when returning to 1099 after closing the form.
- TurboPolicy: Will not allow entry into ‘File Received for Policy Date’ field without having:
- Documents in the 1099 Tab (Use MetaCodes to set that tab number)
- Seller Data with Name, Address, TIN
- ClosingWhichSides set in either the CD or RESPA HUD.
- FileView: Fixes issue where removing .DocBK files removed unintended files. Now removes just .DOCBK files.
29 Apr 2019 – 1904.8.0.6139
- DocArchive: Added Merge PDF’s to left hand menu. Now allows for rearranging document merge order.
- 1099: Adds SalesPrice correction option for resubmitting to the IRS.
- 1099: Corrects Audit mode bug. Closing 1099 when in Audit mode did not properly align all tables to the correct file.
- 1099: Corrects Office selection on returning to 1099 form.
26 Apr 2019 – 1904.7.2.6139
- Closing Disclosure: ALTA form prints “Borrower” instead of “Buyer” on Refinances
23 Apr 2019 – 1904.7.1.6139
- Policy Print: Added Check All/UnCheck All options
- Package Print: Added Check All/UnCheck All options
- Confirmation Email: Now writes Confirmation Template to Email Body rather than to the email signature. Also restores Email Body Template back to original setting after the email packager is closed.
22 Apr 2019 – 1904.6.1.6139
- 1099: Audit Grid can now sort by clicking column titles
16 Apr 2019 – 1904.6.0.6139
- 1099: Improvements to Audit Mode.
- File Search now works for audit list
- Scrolling speed improved
- Smoother screen transition going to audit mode
- No Longer Modal
- Now allows GrossProceeds to be zero but not negative
- Main Form: When switching Tabs Turbo tries to better maintain currently selected file
15 Apr 2019 – 1904.5.2.6139 ** New DB Version**
- 1099: Adds 2019 Tax year
- 1099: Now Allows for 1099 Audit mode
- 1099: Can create 1099s for all Sellers in 1099 creation screen
- File Lock: File can now be unlocked until a specified date/time
- Order: Added ‘RUSH’ as a file option
08 Apr 2019 – 1904.4.4.6138
- Fixes “Closed Dataset” error when selecting bank on CD
08 Apr 2019 – 1904.4.3.6138
- Fixes updater issue.
05 Apr 2019 – 1904.1.2.6138
- DocArchive: Improves thumbnail clicking movement issue. (When clicking a thumbnail the component thinks a page move attempt is being made. Careful clicks will improve the issue as well.)
04 Apr 2019 – 1904.1.1.6138
- New DocArchive support DLL files
- Feature: CD Printing disabled until you select “Closing Which Side”
- This is preparing for 1099 Auditing to help make sure they have been completed for files where they are needed.
- Improvement: Clear dropdown boxes on front page of CD with backspace key
- Fix: Oversized CD printing on certain printers
- Fix: Pay Interest Only Check mark used correctly for printing
01 Apr 2019 – 1904.4.0.6138
- TODO: Todo Event Handler adjustments made
29 Mar 2019 – 1903.3.2.6138
- DocArchive: Fixes bug where display page may be changed when focus is lost.
28 Mar 2019 – 1903.3.1.6138
1099: Checker now looks for GrossProceeds amounts that are zero or negative.
- Accounting: Revenue Forecast report now shows only active offices in the drop down
- Scan: Fixes Scan PrinterIndex Error
22 Mar 2019 – 1903.3.0.6138
- Added totals to CD forecast revenue Reporting.
- Added CD Forecast revenue report printing.
- Added Todo ‘Rush’ status
- Added OrderType field to Todo List Grid
- Fixed ‘Add Doc Link’ error in TurboDoc when frmDocArchive is already open
- Fixed TodoList sort by CompletedDate Error.
- Corrects FileFinder 7057 error when adding name to current file.
- Name didn’t always get the correct order sequence number
- Above issue meant that 7057 error was possible
01 Mar 2019 – 1903.1.0.6138
- Email Packager: Added send via Thunderbird option to support most recent Thunderbird version
- Todo: Added Escrow Officer, Office & Underwriter to the Todo List App screen
25 Feb 2019 – 1903.3.1.6138
- Update to WestcorWebAccess. ADS.ini finder Bug fix
21 Feb 2019 – 1902.3.0.6138
- Added Fortis Bank Positive Pay format
04 Feb 2019 – 1902.2.0.6138
- Accounting: Added CD Revenue Forecast Totals
- Turbo Doc: Fixed rare tbPDoclist not open error.
01 Feb 2019 – 1902.1.0.6138
- Office Setup: Locate now uses Code as default index
- DocArchive: Fixed bug that export incorrectly reported as completed when user cancelled export.
- DocArchive: Export now uses a friendlier export dialog
- Important Dates: Now shows record count
29 Jan 2019 – 1901.2.4.6138
- Policy Print: Fixed bug if user does Print PDF as first print action
- 1099: Fixed 3-Up Fill in printing issue.
- File Search: Change mouse highlighting behavior
- Closing Disclosure: Supports different Settlement Statement Logos for each offices
- In the Repository add, a file named “CompanyLogo-Full Office Name.jpg”
- Other offices will default to the “CompanyLogo.jpg” image
22 Jan 2019 – 1901.2.3.6138
- File Renumber: Now recognizes that Scan table may not exist.
- File Renumber: MRUList is now updated properly on renumber file.
- Main Screen: Made more room for Current File Number display
17 Jan 2019 – 1901.2.0.6138
- DocArchive: Added new message for scanning failures.
- 1099: 3-up form better adjusted to fit envelopes
08 Jan 2019 – 1901.1.0.6138
- TurboPolicy: Flags are now fully disabled when setting vestings
- Doc Mapping: Now supports default map file named ‘Office.Map’
- Doc Mapping: Now supports images being in the map directory. (If Images file can’t be found then the map directory will be tried.) (map dir = Templates/map)
- Invoice: Invoice design now supports mapping
- Closing Disclosure: Fix to print company names on Summary of Transactions payoffs section
- Closing Disclosure: Fix to correctly print interest only checkmark on page 4
14 Dec 2018 – 18188.8.131.5238
- UWSetup: Endo copy now copies more fields on copy from Underwriter.
- UWSetup: Endorsement setup is now always visible.
- UWSetup: User now able to enable/disable endorsement manager.
- DocArchive: Fixed issue resending a deleted file to TurboNet. Correct WebID issue
11 Dec 2018 – 18184.108.40.20638
- CustIND: Escrow Officer can be assign to a Customer Individual when first created by whoever creates the entry. Afterwards only those with Marketing Security credentials can change it. (Ommited from earlier update allowing Sales Person update)
- TurboPolicy: Now zeros corresponding premiums if SalesPrice amd/or LoanAmount are zero.
- TurboPolicy: Fixes rare bug when switch SalesPrice to LoanAmount and Policy table becomes locked.
07 Dec 2018 – 18220.127.116.1138
- 1099 – 2018 now active.
- TurboDoc: Added BuyerSigDatedBlock, SellerSigDatedBlock. Adds ‘Date’ underneath signature line so signer can fill in date.
29 Nov 2018 – 1818.104.22.16838
- File Search: Fixes bug on Main Form File Search where occasionally it does not land on the correct file.
- CustIND: Sales Person can be assigned to a Customer Individual when first created by user creating the new CustInd entry. Afterwards only those with Marketing Security credentials can change it.
- TurboPolicy: Before attaching a DocArchive Document the filename written to disk for TurboNet is sanitized for Windows naming.
- TWPrintUtil: Now includes TWFileDrop. This utility creates support for dropping files through TWPrintUtil to Turbo Title replacing the need to do a print when such is not necessary. This allows for faster and more compact file transfer.
- TWPrintUtil: Now writes user data to DocArchive.
15 Nov 2018 – 1822.214.171.12438
- CustIND: SalesPerson & EscrowOfficer can only be assign if user has the correct security permission (Marketing) even if these fields have no prior assignment.
09 Nov 2018 – 18126.96.36.19938
- DocPrep: Document Prompts now follow the document (moves the cursor position to where the prompt is located in the document) for easier understanding of the prompt.
- DocPrep/DocDesigner: Added ‘Reopen’ menu items for quick acces to prior Templates.
- DocPrep: If prior Template Fill-In prompts exist they are filled in automatically when opening the template
- TurboPolicy: In Policy Print the templates can be double clicked to edit.
- PDFManager: Adds ‘Save to DocArchive’ option
- PDFManager: Renames ‘Copy PDF’ as ‘Export PDF’ for better clarity
- DocArchive: Fixed the way the ‘View Historical Tiffs’ link visibility was determined. Prior way it was firing too often
18 Oct 2018 – 1810.3.1.6138
- Turbo Policy: Exposes ‘Westcor Web Access’ button. NOTE: Westcor integration is now active
- Turbo Policy: Fixes Access Violation when selecting an exception with an attachment reference to a Global Bookmark. Introduced in 1809.2.0.6138
- Cust IND: Fixes issue with CustomerIND logging. New customers were not be logged.
- Cust Ind: Disables ability to modify Customer Individual created date
17 Oct 2018 – 1810.2.0.6138
- CustIND: Adds ‘View Log’. Displays customer change log.
- DocArchive: Corrects issue where ‘Creator’ does not display the correct employee
12 Oct 2018 – 1810.1.0.6138
- Turbo Policy: Add Exceptions List (Active Only) report
- Turbo Policy: Add Requirements List (Active Only) report
- Turbo Policy: Now receives refresh message from Westcor Companion
- Westcor: Cancellation is now a live option
- NOTE: Westcor integration still in testing.
05 Oct 2018 – 1809.2.2.6138
- Todo: Fix bug when loading Todo if no ‘TodoTags.lst’ file exists
- Scan: Fixed tbScan error message when file does not exist by date
02 Oct 2018 – 1809.2.1.6138
- Doc: Fixes Access Violation error when creating a package from FileView.
- Doc: Fixes problem naming package when merged from FileView
24 Sep 2018 – 1809.2.0.6138
- Scan: This version does not autostart the Scan application.
- Todo: Adds initial Todo Timeline Viewer. NOTE: Only useful if using Todo start dates.
17 Sep 2018 – 1808.4.2.6137
- FileView: Fixes PDF double click problem. Now fully selects PDF in PDFManager so that file navigation is active immediately when viewing. No secondary click on the PDF is now necessary.
31 Aug 2018 – 1808.4.1.6137
- Westcor Companion: Fixes tbPolicy lock problem
- DBUpdate to support missed field/table in original 6136 update
29 Aug 2018 – 1808.3.3.6136
- Disbursments: Fixes ‘VoidReason’ error when running ledger reports
28 Aug 2018 – 1808.3.2.6136
- Scan/Archive: Now maintain document position when moving to another window on the same file.
23 Aug 2018 – 1808.3.0.6136
- Turbo Policy: Added option to include/exclude ‘(view)’ links in Policy Print dialog.
- Help Menu: Added link to training videos. See Help/Training Videos
- Posted video that demonstrates usage of new File View Tab
08 Aug 2018 – 1808.1.0.6135
- Todo deletion on main screen is now faster, especially for multiple deletes.
- Simplifile Updated to comply with updated security specifiction
- Closing Disclosure: Negative Values are printed correctly on ALTA
21 Jun – 1805.4.3.6135
- DocPrep: Fixes issue where a document package might be saved with a prior document’s file name. (introduced recently)
19 Jun 2018 – 1805.4.2.6135
- FileView: Fixes problem when switching to the FileView tab sometimes Buyer/Seller were not refreshed.
- Closing Disclosure: Negative Values in Closing Cost Details are printed correctly
- Closing Disclosure: Seller Side Paid By Other support added – Set Paid by Type to “3rd Party Seller Side”
- Closing Disclosure: Section M charges show negative in worksheet
- Closing Disclosure: Negative Buyer Part of Taxes prevented on 1099s.
- Closing Disclosure: Calculating the Buyer Part of Taxes is optional.
14 Jun 2018 – 1805.4.1.6135
- Import/Export: Update to file Import/Export routines
01 Jun 2018 – 1805.3.0.6135
- TurboPolicy: Westcor Utah Rates updated
25 May 2018 – 1805.2.1.6135
- TurboDoc: Save to DocArchive now populates Document name.
- FileView: Now is refreshed after Doc Save.
- Preferences: Turbo will now look at ‘C:\ADSIniUpdate\TWDirectories.TWS’ to load directory settings. This is the default over passing a parameter file.
23 May 2018 – 1805.1.4.6135
- FileView: Fixes MyTemplates issue where Doc Filename was not populated correctly.
- Turbo Startup: Assigns better error message to ‘Invalid filename’ on start up when directory settings are not valid. This error also caused main screen details to not appear.
03 May 2018 – 1805.1.2.6135
- FileView: Fixes bug. When attaching multiple DocArchive files to an email, the DocArchive files content could be duplicated even though the documents have the correct names.
- FileView: Fixed access violation when going to a party and attempting to change the zip code:
01 May 2018 – 1805.1.0.6135
- Preferences: Adds ‘UW Approval Needed Amount’ in global tab. When file Loan Amount or Sales Price exceeds Approval Amount a warning prompt is given the user, when the Recording screen is opened, as a reminder to obtain underwriter approval for the file.
27 Apr 2018 – 1804.8.0.6135
- Email: Inactive EscrowOfficers and EscrowOfficerAssts are no longer displayed in email packager.
- File Search: Adds PriorFile as a search result field.
- FileView: Fixes a few bugs
13 Apr 2018- 1804.7.0.6135
- FileView: When double clicking in DocArchive panel, to view the document, the document in un-selected following the view so that it is not inadvertently attached to an email.
- FileView: Docs & PDFs now have a file header
- FileView: Other bugs fixes
06 Apr 2018 – 1804.6.0.6135
- FileView: Documents now show globe icon to indicate they are on TurboNet. Replaces checkbox.
06 Apr 2018 – 1804.4.0.6135
- FileView: More features added to the new File View tab.
- CustomerInd: Added Edit Button to Custom Individual
- TurboDoc: Package window closes after merge
- 1099: Checking tool now catches negative numbers in Buyer’s Part of tax
- Email Packager: Now adds support for Subject Template
- Email Packager: Fixed bug when clicking ‘?’ could not find the customer.
- Email Packager: Changed Name ‘?’ icon to ‘…’
- Email Packager: Removed buttons from non customer entities shown
- Todo List: Adds county filter
- Todo List: Record positioning after a complete, etc. is improved
- DocArchive: Now has graphic if document has been sent to TurboNet
23 Mar 2018 – 1803.4.0.6135
- FileView: Introduces new File View tab on main screen (more coming on this)
- Todo: Added scroll bar to main screen todo notes
- DocArchive: New documents highlights will not be opaque when viewed with an external PDF viewer.
- PDFManager: Updated to reflect correct PDF directory
- PDFManager: No longer a modal form;
- Email: Packager now comes up more quickly
- Turbo Policy: Fixes issue when trying to attach a DocArchive document when Doc Archive is already open
- TurboMail: Clean up of Signature Image sending
09 Mar 2018 – 1803.1.2.6135
- DocArchive: Fixed not printing to selected printer issue
03 Mar 2018 – 1803.1.0.6135
- Email: Adds support for an Email Signature Image. Can be any image format and doesn’t require using a template. NOTE: Only shows on the actually email that is sent.
- Email: Adds Support for Email IMAP. Puts copy of Turbo mail email into ‘Sent Files’ folder on email server. See Preference, Global Tab to enter IMAP Settings.
- Email: Email now supports greater level of security
- TurboEmailSettings: Adds support for CustomIMAPFolder. See Turbo Mail, Options, Email Settings. Use if IMAP sent folder differs from the setting in Preferences, Global, IMAP.
- DocArchive: Improvement to DocArchive Scans. Forces documents to standard sizes and better cleaning of edges.
- DocArchive: Improves printing with better size scaling.
- DocArchive: Fixed Windows 10 drag and drop duplication.
14 Feb 2018 – 1802.3.1.6135
- DocArchive: Fixed Windows 10 drag and drop duplication.
- Main Screen: Added Proposed Closing Date (as PCDate) to Order Quicklist, Quick Date Spans, Quick Departments & My Files tabs.
- CD: Fixes ‘dataset not in edit mode’ error, when entering Owners Policy info.
05 Feb 2018 – 1802.2.0.6135
- Simplifile: Temporarily resolves Simplifile security change
02 Feb 2018 – 1802.1.0.6135
- 1099: Check 1099’s now gives an option to skip 1099s that may have problems.
- DocArchive: Fixes Zooming where page skips around.
24 Jan 2018 – 1801.3.1.6135
- DocArchive: External Drag & Drop now respects the selected Tab
23 Jan 2018 – 1801.3.0.6135
- Order Setup: Changed ‘Hidden’ file status to ‘Private’
- Preferences: Added option for Windows Authentication login.
- Enabling windows authentication login ties the Turbo Title login credentials to the logged in Windows user so that the separate login to Turbo is not necessary.
- Employee: Adds ability to reset Auto Login user name to support Windows Authentication Login
- DocArchive: Can now Drag & Drop from other applications i.e. Outlook
- DocArchive: Can now Drag & Drop to other applications i.e. Outlook
09 Jan 2018 – 1801.2.0.6135
- DocArchive: Delete Document now deletes all selected documents
05 Jan 2018 – 1801.1.0.6135 **DB Update Required
- Turbo Policy: Verbiage Definitions can now have an attached TodoList. When adding the verbiage the todos will be added the the Todo List.
- Do Not Insure: If an entry is found on the DNI list a Todo will be created for tracking purposes.
- When using ‘Recent File List’ if the file selected is not in the current tab a prompt will allow the user to move to the file in an all files tab (Order Grid, Order QuickList, OrderDetails). Turbo Title will move to that tab based on users last selection of one of those tabs.
- Departments: Departments now include option to notify SalesPerson via email of department change.
- DocArchive: Fix bug importing files. Filename would not change according to name specified by user.
19 Dec 2017 – 17188.8.131.5234
- DocArchive: PDF export now prompts for file replacement
11 Dec 2017 – 1712 2.3.6134
- Fixed new EmalList report not showing text property.
- Changed directory dialog in DocArchive export selected files option.
- Positions the DocArchive Export Dialog to a better location.
07 Dec 2017 – 17184.108.40.20634
- EmailList: Now provide Email List Report
- Todo: Main Screen now stops Todo Note from editing Completed/Cancelled todos.
03 Dec 2017 – 17220.127.116.1134
- Todo Main Screen: RefVerbNo added back to list
- DocArchive: Export now exports all selected Docs
- Fixes login issue when security is not enabled
30 Nov 2017 – 1718.104.22.16834
- 1099: Adds print selected 1099 3-Up
- 1099: Added File Lookup to 1099
14 Nov 2017 – 1722.214.171.12434
- Resolves issue with AutoLogin not setting all security options
10 Nov 2017 – 17126.96.36.19934
- Login: Now has option for auto login using windows credentials
- 1099: Now ready for 2017 IRS file creation.
- 1099: 1099-S Copy B Forms are now implemented in the software
- 1099: Added support for ‘Foreign Person’. See ‘Seller is a Foreign Entity’ on 1099 input form. New for 2017
- Todo: Main screen now display todo notes. Also, allow for notes to be added/edited.
- DocPrep: Added ‘LoanNumber’ field in General Items. Gets CD ‘LoanNo’ if not blank then HUD ‘HLenderLoan’.
- 1099: Hud 1099 creation did not populate the seller info correctly. Always used first seller info. This has been fixed.
- NMLS License number can now be deleted.
30 Oct 2017 – 1710.5.0.6133
- Added Workstation Preference: ‘Remember Doc Prep Template Directory’. This option allows the user to specify that Doc Prep will remember and recall the directory of the last Template opened. This has been the default behavior since added in June. Now users will need to enable this behavior if desired.
24 Oct 2017 – 1710.4.0.6133
- Amount fields in Turbo Title generally will show the contents of the field. If field is blank the amount will print blank. If field has 0.00 then 0.00 will print. Some field variations override this behavior, i.e. LoanAmount_TBD.
- Save to PDF no longer embeds fonts. This reduces PDF file sizes when saving to PDF.
17 Oct 2017 – 1710.3.0.6133
- Turbo Policy: Adds ability to attach PDF Hyperlink to Text exception
- Turbo Policy: Now warns if an exception is too long to fit on a page
- Turbo Policy: Adds the ability to add PDF File Hyperlinks into Verbage definitions. (Use Link button on the toolbar)
- Turbo Policy: When editing verbages the screen is more obvious when it is not in Edit mode.
- Turbo Policy: Speeds printing of exceptions pages.
- Fixes bug in Turbo Policy. Some text exceptions blank.
13 Oct 2017 – 1710.2.0.6133 ** Requires Database Update
- TurboPolicy: Added ability to attach a PDF File to an exception.
- TurboPolicy: Exception attachments user interface updated.
- Closing Disclosure: Added Lender to ALTA Settlement Statement
02 Oct 2017 – 1710.1.0.6132 ** Requires Database Update
- Doc Designer: Added Turbo Template (*.TD) filter to Continuation Dialog
- Added new rates for Westcor, ATGF, Alliant & Commonwealth
- Updated Rate Info box in Turbo Policy to support new rate options
18 Sep 2017 – 1709.1.0.6131
- 1099 Make Disk adds populate button. Removes auto populate.
- Corrected 1099 problem that Name, TIN corrections were not in the right format.
- Restored logging of Buyer/Seller Name deletion
- Closing Disclosure: Worksheet checks with blank type will use items to detect payee name
- Closing Disclosure: Added scrollbar to Payoffs and Payments section
- Closing Disclosure: Transfer Tax does not calculate if county not set on property
31 Aug 2017 – 1708.2.0.6131 *Requires Database Update
- Todo List: Adds option to sort by two columns
- Todo List: Adds todo count in status bar
- Todo: Adds more date from options. ‘Fixed’ is from Today, ‘Closing’ is from Projected Closing Date, ‘Order’ is from Order Date.
- 1099: Corrected problem with BRecord correction file coding.
- Security: Adds ‘File Fund Transfer’ option in security. When used this will turn on a menu item in Checks to access fund transfer capabilities.
- OrderSetup: Adds ‘Refresh Property Sequence’ button
02 Aug 2017 – 1708.1.0.6130
- DocArchive improvements to scanned image results
- DocArchive adds Auto Display Document option. Can be turned off for more control of document display.
18 Jul 2017 – 1706.5.0.6130
- DocArchive Scan now allows for appending a scan to an existing document.
- Fixes check printing problem introduced in 1706.4.0.6130
17 Jul 2017 –1706.4.1.6130
- Fixes Policy Print/Package Print bug introduced in 1706.4.0.6130
- Templates sometimes wouldn’t appear (Print button greyed)
15 Jul 2017 – 1706.4.0.6130
- Doc Prep: When opening a template the directory is remembered. True in Doc Designer as well. Reset on Turbo Title restart.
- DocArchive: Adds rotate selected pages sub menu
7 Jul 2017 – 1706.3.1.6130
- Added ‘Text & Text/Email’ as Delivery Preferences
- Fixes Disburse Worksheet error when calling from CD.
27 June 2017 – 1706.3.0.6130
- DocArchive: Adds Export Pages
- DocArchive: Adds Delete pages
26 Jun 2017 – 1706.2.1.6130
- Update to Reconciliation closing routine. Speeds up writing batchno & batchtime
23 Jun 2017 – 1706.2.0.6130
- DocArchive: Allows email of selected pages (Right click)
- DocArchive: Allows easy access to print select pages (Right Click)
- Created a routine to send a corrected 1099 to the IRS
- To access this feature find the 1099 in question and right click the panel
- NOTE: This will only correct a single 1099 at a time.
07 Jun 2017 – 1706.1.1.6130
- TurboDoc: Merge code “EscrowOfficer” in Employee now starts with CD then goes to HUD then will finally use the Escrow Officer in Order Setup
- Scan Export convert to PDF now does all uppercase PDF
- Doc Archive scanning now does a better job of edge detection.
24 May 2017 – 1705.1.1.6130
- Fix: File Searches for Closed Date and Settlement Date checks both the CD and the HUD
- Fix: CD Buyers Signatures now respects the “Is Signer” check box
- Built-in Rates: Added Junior Rate for First American Junior rates
- Improvement: CD Signature and Address Addendums are added automatically when needed.
- Fix: CD 1099 creation includes all sellers (Not limiting to 4)
12 May 2017 – 1705.1.1.6130
- Property Deletion is now logged
- Fixes Property Re-Sequence problems.
- Expanded SMTP Password length
28 Apr 2017 – 1704.2.1.6130
- New: Built-in rates for First American with new rounding
- Improvement: Error logs now send directly, without needing to email
- Fix: Semicolons added between email addresses
- Fix: Payoffs without Summary of Transaction loads correct payee
13 Apr 2017 – 1704.1.3.6130
- Fixed document line counting bug. This fixes document overflow issues that may result in blank pages on occasion.
11 Apr 2017 – 1704.1.1.6130
- Re-activated main screen tab grids’ time-sensitive colors. The ‘Order Grid’ tab still only shows the department in time-sensitive colors.
06 Apr 2017 – 1704.1.0.6130
- General File Search: Updated Parties retrieval routine. Increases speed of looking up parties.
- Fixed cases Where Employee Code, Customer Code, Customer Individual could be blank
- Order Setup: Stopped ability to add a property without a PropID.
- Underwriter: Delete function fixed. NOTE: If an underwriter is attached to any files it cannot be deleted. It may be set as inactive however.
04 Apr 2017 – 1703.7.6.6130
- Updates to EPIC Import
03 April 2017 – 1703.7.4.6130
- Turbo Escrow: Hide Sales Price check box now hides amount from HUD printing and not just the In-House statements.
31 Mar 2017 – 1703.7.2.6130
- Doc Packager is no longer displayed as a modal form
30 Mar 2017 – 1703.7.0.6130
- Additional Parties now have Merge Codes
- Added Additional Party ‘Save’ button
- Can now email docs to Additional Parties
- Closing Disclosure 1099 Buyer’s Part of Taxes uses tax amounts for all properties
28 Mar 2017 – 1703.6.0.6130
- Added HUD Buyers Part of Taxes calculation for 1099
- DocArchive: Added Doc save to fix missing highlight in some cases
- Hidden Files: Scan not closing when navigating to hidden file
- DocArchive: Not closing when moving to hidden file
- Closing Disclosure: Not Closing when moving to hidden file
- Closing Disclosure: Cleans up selected record issue when changing file
- Todo: Fixed Access Violation when attempting to sort by status
23 Mar 2017 – 1703.5.0.6130
- Turbo Doc: Added the ability to add a Page number set. See Insert Menu / Insert Page No. Once added the language and fields can be modified or moved.
NOTE: Page numbers are calculated for the pages visible. If printing a subset of pages of a commitment, for example, the page numbers will only be shown for the subset beginning at page 1.
- Turbo Doc: Fixes introduced bug when opening template with merge prompts. The document may try to save to the templates directory and overwrite the template.
22 Mar 2017 – 1703.4.2.6130
- Turbo Policy: Fixes Access Violation when changing Policy Type
15 Mar 2017 – 1703.4.1.6130
- General File Search – Fixes bug in searching Escrow Officer
14 Mar 2017 – 1703.4.0.6130
- Fixes login screen positioning
- Adds Turbo Doc fields RECommSBrokerFee & RECommBBrokerFee
13 Mar 2017 – 1703.3.0.6130
- Removed the Password field on Customer Individuals
- General File Search Fixed sort by Escrow Officer bug
- General File Search now remembers column move again
- TurboNet Document Upload: Reworked Parties selection to make it more intuitive.
- DocArchive: Adds ‘Show Comments’ label on PDF toolbar.
- DocArchive: Menu item ‘Show Comments’ changes to ‘Add Comments’ if no comments have been made on the document
- DocArchive: Add option to view documents uploaded to TurboNet
- Scan Annotations now uses Windows GetWinDir function to locate il_anno.ini
- Fixes issue with newer Windows versions not saving/recalling some workstation settings i.e. ‘Share Filters’
17 Feb 2017 – 1702.3.0.6130
- TurboMail: Send to TurboDocs check box does not report can’t send document to send if at least one party or employee is checked in the recipient list.
- General File Search now searches ClosedDate, SettlementDate, Disbursement date on CD as well as the HUD.
15 Feb 2017 – 1702.2.4.6130
- Main Screen Order Grid: Bold removed from data fields
14 Feb 2017 – 1702.2.3.6130
- Turbo Policy: Endo Manager button always shows (If Meta Code enabled for this function)
- Turbo Doc: Save To PDF now has dialog
- Turbo Doc: Fixes issue in some situation that opening a template in Doc Prep the user unknowingly could make changes to the template. (Introduced in 1701.5.2.6130)
09 Feb 2017 – 1702.2.1.6130
- Manage Endos button re-activated in Order Setup
- Rate Calculator now properly calculated files with 0 amounts.
- Turbo Policy: Removes errant error message ‘Document deleted’ for scan links
06 Feb 2017 – 1702.2.0.6130
- TurboDocs: File / Save To PDF – now works
- TurboPolicy: Hyperlink text is now blue
06 Feb 2017 – 1702.1.1.6130
- Fixed Auto Rate Calc for users with readonly access to TurboPolicy
- Midas.dll not longer needed
01 Feb 2017 – 1702.1.0.6130
- Turbo Policy: If Auto Rate Calc is enabled for a file then making any changes in Turbo Policy will save the updated rate information.
31 Jan 2017 – 1701.5.3.6130
- Fixes introduced error where templates without merge prompts are not merged.
31 Jan 2017 – 1701.5.2.6130
- Turbo Policy: Fixed Access Violation when going to print
- Turbo Docs: Fixed issue with Doc Prompts fill in form being cleared when it should not
- Turbo Docs: Merge Prompts broken in 1701.5.0.6130 (Prompts not modal)
- Doc Archive: Search no longer does match text
30 Jan 2017 – 1701.5.1.6130
- Fix: Document not found error for TurboNet links.
- Improvment: Confirm Dialog should always appear above the form, even if mouse is outside it.
30 Jan 2017 – 1701.5.0.6130
- Order Grid visuals have been simplified
- Order Details now sizes better with 125% Windows Font
- Email Packager: Fixed issue when sending docs to TurboNet following DocArchive send docs to Turbonet the the docs were made public.
- 1099’s now renumber when file is renumbered.
- TurboDoc prompt fill-in is no longer a modal form
- DocArchive: Annotation Edit now toggles properly
23 Jan 2017 – 1701.4.2.6130
- Turbo Docs can now be sent directly to DocArchive
- Doc Archive – Added menu option view/edit comments
- Email Packager: Fixes TurboNet issue with multiple buyers
19 Jan 2017 – 1701.4.1.6130
- Fix for RECommTot not found error
17 Jan 2017- 1701.4.0.6130
- Added some CD Closing Cost Detail fields to Doc Designer
- Fixed AutoRateCalc issue
- Fixed problem saving PDF in DocPrep dialog now saves with ‘.PDF’ rather than ‘*.PDF’
13 Jan 2017 – 1701.3.1.6130
- Added Strikethough option to TodoNotes editor
- Added Title column to Email Packager
- Added Archive Document Linking to Doc Prep
- DocPrep print dialog ensures that printing to PDF results in the file having a PDF extension
- DocPrep print dialog now closes if ‘Cancel’ is selected.
- Update for Nevada Fidelity Rates
- Fix for Nevada Rates not detecting county
- 11 Jan 2017 – 1701.2.0.6130
- Feature: Added F6 Settlement Fee calculation for Old Republic Nevada
- Change: Auto Premium Update only happens for Underwriters with Auto Rate Calc enabled
- Fix: Options drop down closes when line is deleted. Should prevent Record/Key deleted error.
- Fix: Template error “tbPolciy not opened” for templates with policy premium amounts fixed.
06 Jan 2017 – 1701.1.0.6130
- Todo Type Setup – Notes can now be double clicked to provide formatting.
- Added Copy Property Address To (Buyer Seller) Name in Order Setup
- TodoEdit is no longer modal from main screen
- Positive Pay now allows check numbers that are 3 digits only into the pos pay file.
- Added Hide Sales Price check box to Hud – Allows hiding Sales Price for commercial deals. NOTE: Requires DB Upgrade for TWNewHUD1 – HideSalesPrice Field
- Same Underwriter setup is used for all underwriters. Endo MetaCode now no longer affects which form is used. Endo setup turns on and off endo use based on MetaCode.
- Metacode SkipAutoRateCal has been deprecated
- Each Underwriter has the option to turn on/off auto rate calculation
- Each file has the ability to turn off auto rate calc for that file assuming that auto rate is on for that underwriter.
- Support for rate calculation has been enhanced for some underwriters. It bypasses the rate tables for internal calculation. See ‘Rate Type’ selection in Underwriter setup.
- Turbo Policy now has rate modifiers for the new rate type. See new Rate and Rate Info boxes.
13 Dec 2016 – 16188.8.131.5229
- Added support for 2016 1099’s
- Feature: Option to hide extra lines to shorten Summary of Transactions
- Change: Moved Setup tab fields to front page. Removed Setup tab
- F6: Policy Amount F6-value refreshes without reloading CD
- F6: CPL Paid To pulls the Underwriter Name
- F6: Settlement Fee for Fidelity Nevada
- Fix: Selecting a Cost Detail template will always display
- Fix: Tabbing out of Recording Charge will update totals
- Fix: Access Violation on left arrow
- Fix: Adjust width of Summary of Transaction table
23 Nov 2016 – 1610.3.3.6129
- Added code to stop CD from starting a second time on a double click.
- Positive Pay now ignores any transactions that start with ‘ACH’ rather than ‘ACHOUT’
- Added ‘CSV – Mappable’ as a positive pay format option.
- Moved Positive Pay format selection to the header panel
- Added Positive Pay Recreate file option to Review tab
04 Nov 2016 – 1610.3.3.6129
- Fixes HO/Eagle, ‘Round Once’ premium calculation. Was sometimes off by a $1
- Fixes bug caused when no Signature Template is selected in Email Packager
- Fixes Doc Links issue chopping characters from long (>100) doc path
31 Oct 2016 – 1610.3.0.6129
- Added Buyer/Seller last names to Approved Todo email
- Adds TurboNet Email Doc Links
- Has option to send files attached in Email Packager to TurboNet instead of including in email
- Use check box ‘Attach Docs as TurboNet links’ in Email Packager
- Creates hyperlinks to those documents instead of attachments
- See Turbo Docs field ‘EmailTurboNetDocLinks’ under Text Blocks
- Adds Email Packager support for Email Template in addition to the Signature Template.
- Note: If AttachDocs is checked and no template is selected the attached docs links will be the default email body text.
03 Oct 2016 – 1609 3.0.6128
- Adds ClosingDateOrToday field. If neither Closing Date exists then today’s date is supplied.
01 Oct 2016 – 1609.2.0.6129
- Added ‘Export Raw Data’ to ‘Review Commissions’ tab of Employee Commissions. NOTE: If this is selected then ‘Get Files’ option is disabled until restart.
29 Sep 2016 – 1609.1.0.6128
- Improved Department move main screen refreshing
20 Sep 2016 – 1608.4.1.6128
- Fixed issue that Turbo Mail did not support embedded images.
- Change: Lines that begin with ‘Title -’ default to ALTA Title section
- Fix: More than 15 lines in Payoffs and Payments doesn’t cut off when printed
- Fix: Min/Max label on AIR table
30 Aug 2016 – 1608.4.0.6128
- Added Fields to TodoType for Status & Notes
- Delete Selected Todos speed improvement
- Label clarifications made to Document Display options
- In Acknowledgement to In Signature Block
- Acknowledgement Signature Type to Signature Type
- Acknowledgement Signer Title to Signer Title
26 Aug 2016 – 1608.3.2.6127
- Fixes double todos when creating a file with a file type that get default todos.
- Adds catch to stop DocArchive PDF document corruption.
22 Aug 2016 – 1608.3.0.6127
- Added ‘N/A’ Todo Status (No Icon)
- Feature: Improvements to Fee Templates
- Fix: Fee Template “Record Not Found” error
- Change: Respect line breaks in Large Name for Confirm Receipt signatures
- F6: Funds for Borrower
09 Aug 2016 – 1608.2.0.6127
- Switched connections from Default to TCP/IP
03 Aug 2016 – 1608.1.1.6127
- Fixes ‘DocArchiveID field not found’ error when copying verbiages in Turbo Policy.
02 Aug 2016 – 1608.1.0.6127
- Update to Policy verbiage copying to include Doc Archive links
- Added ‘UnderWriterNotes’ as a text block merge code
27 Jul 2016 – 1607.3.0.6127
- When selecting ‘New’ in TodoEdit the current todo is saved before creating the new todo.
- TurboMail now allows for expanded subdomain characters. It was not allowing digits or ‘-’.
- Turbo Policy – ‘Copy Verbiage’ now selects verbiages with a single click.
- TodoEdit item ‘New From Exception List’ behaves better.
- Feature: Cost Detail Fee Templates to reuse most common fees
- Fix: The first property address is used
22 Jul 2016 – 1607.1.0.6126
- When Main page Tab was on ‘My Files’ Turbo startup wouldn’t re-activate that last visited file. This has been fixed.
- Added Round Once check box to the Underwriter setup. Supports issue where some underwriters round the base rate before calculating the percentage and some do not.
30 Jun 2016 – 1606.3.1.6125
- Re-arranged Doc Archive status bar item order
- Add FileNo (ToFrom column) sort to Fee Check selection list.
- Fixes issue with invalid file names in DocArchive. Will now stop users from saving files with invalid characters.
28 June 2016 – 1606.3.0.6125
- Added List Payee filter to Fee Check Creator
- Fee Check Creator now offers a report
- Preferences – County List now has it own save button.
- Preferences – Now forces a restart when any directory is changed.
- CD Data was not refreshing properly in Docs.
- Turbo now stops loading if shared repository is not found
- Updated the File Creation error message to give better error messages.
- F6: Loan No from Customer Ref No
- 21 June 2016 – 1606.2.2.6125
- Added ‘Files Ready for Policy’ Report. See Turbo Policy/Reports menu.
- For this report to work you need to be using Departments and tracking recordings either manually or via Simplifile.
- Fixed bug where BuyerESCVesting/SellerESCVesting were not being saved to the file.
- Fixed Index error when clicking field columns in Check Entry
20 June 2016 – 1606.1.0.6125
- Turbo will now prompt the user to view the update log after a new version is loaded.
- Tab stops order in Todo Edit form were fixed.
- Run update now uses new mechanism to see if an update to the workstation is need. May result in faster load times.
- Added ¾ sign to Doc Designer/Prep, Legals
- Shorcut keys are now disabled in OrderSetup
- When Printing in Commitment/Policy with ‘Create PDF’ option, the document would show next time Doc Prep was selected. This has been fixed.
- Doccument Archive Scan form re-arranged – Scan button moved to the right.
- DocArchive Scan now defaults to department current on DocArchive
- Added more document info to DocArchive status bar: Created Date, Created By Employee, Department, Source of document
- Feature: Empty lines omitted when Summary is too long to fit on page
- F6: In Cost Details, daily proration will be negative when end date is before start date
- Change: Warning is issued when two users write to same field
- Fix: Summary of Tran Alta Section not saving correctly
- Fix: Repeated line in Summary of Transaction printing
- Fix: Forced crash if there is a start up error in dmUCDClosingform
- Fix: Line breaks respected in Seller CD Signature Lines
- Fix: Error when calculating Seller Credits
24 May 2016 – 1605.2.4.6125
- Fixes ‘List Index out of bounds’ when calling FileFinder in certain situations
- Fixed issuer where ‘Copy Verbiage To From’ allowed lower case in the file number which caused problems when the copy started.
- File Fund Transfer – Sped up by dropping Buyer/Seller info from file lookups
13 May 2016 – 1605.2.2.6125
- Fixes unique name bug in Doc Archive.
- Fixes ‘Printing in progress’ error message.
10 May 2016 – 1605.2.1.6125
- DocDesigner now has merge codes for CD Header table
- Merge code ‘Employee/EscrowOfficer’ now uses and favors CD Escrow Officer.
- Check Stub has been updated to reflect the escrow officer from order setup.
- DocArchive markup
- Now Add highlights & text comments
- DocArchive: Right side thumbnails can now be used as navigation. (Double click to go to page)
- Added Lender Policy Coverage Type – See Type under Lender Policy info.
- Fix: Document Links not loading correct Web Code
- Feature: Send To TurboNet sets default doc type to Other
- 3 way reconciliation report improvements
- Feature: Seller tag is not printed on ALTA fom for Non-Seller Transaction
- F6: Across payment periods
- Fix: Corrects print warning in cash back to Borrower transactions
20 Apr 2016 – 1604.4.2.6125
- Feature Test: Adds DocArchive PDF Annotations
- ‘Add Message’ annotation
- Highlight annotations
- TurboNet browser replaced with link to default browser
- Feature: Send To TurboNet sets default doc type to Other
- Feature: Send multiple docs to TurboNet from DocArchive
- Fix: Document Links not loading correctly from Doc Archive
- Feature: Error message when printing a CD with mismatched totals on page 3
- F6: Calculating Cash to Close when using Manage Amounts Manually
- Change: Deposit now auto calculates
- Change: Confirmation dialog will always appear over active form
- Fix: Double confirm message when canceling change to CCC Manage Amounts Manually
- Fix: Tab order on front page and within Summary of Transaction lines
- Feature Test: You can use Ctrl+Enter to insert F6 amounts in addition to the F6 key (Closing Disclosure only)
14 Apr 2016 – 1604.2.3.6125
- Fixes signature line problem with SignatureSellers, SignatureBuyers
13 Apr 2016 -1604.2.2.6125
- Fixes issues with SellerSigBlock, SignatureSellers, AcknowledgementSellers, Signatures & buyers versions of the same.
11 Apr 2016 – 1604.2.1.6125
- Fixes broken audit link on Turbo Title Main Page heading
08 Apr 2016 – 1604.2.0.6125
- Main Screen Todo Grid now allows for Delete and Multi-Select deletion
- Use right click for menu or Ctrl-D
- TurboNet Document sender now restricts to PDF files
07 Apr 2016 – 1604.1.0.6125
- MergeCodes added YearNext, YearPrior
- Fixes Book Beginning Balance issue on 3 way Rec
06 Apr 2016 – 1604.1.0.6125
- Added Support for Email Confirmation
- Setup by adding Template in Global Settings – ‘Set Order Confirmation Template’
- Button becomes available on main toolbar
- Added TWBank BankBegBalance to Beginning Book Balance on 3-way Reconciliation Report
- DocArchive Turbonet Send now allows for setting the Document Type, etc.
- TurboNet sender now allows for auto population of description. Set by selecting Type.
22 Mar 2016 – 1603.3.0.6125
- Added TurboNetLink & TurboNetOrderLink to DocDesigner
- TurboNetLink takes user to TurboNet Order Center
- TurboNetOrderLing takes user to a specific TurboNet order
- Merge Codes for SellerSignatures & SellerSigBlock now are the same.
- Merge Code for BuyerSignatures & BuyerSigBlock now are the same.
- Added Code to Skip AutoRateCalc changes if when Rate Charge is 0 but the corresponding SalesPrice or LoanAmount are not 0. This can happen when some underwriters rates are not setup but other are and so AutoRateCalc has been turned on.
- Change: More space available for property and contact address at top of form
- Fix: “Must Apply Updates” errors should be handled. Added code to give better report for any that are still escaping.
- Fix: Potential access violation when removing lines
- Fix: Potential access violation from drop down options
- Fix: Potential access violation in Form Close
- Fix: Error on F6 for Funds from Borrower in Calc Cash to Close tab.
- ALTA Settlements Statements now only print one broker.
- Listing Agent on the Seller’s ALTA
- Selling Agent on the Buyer’s ALTA
18 Mar 2016 – 1603.2.0.6125
- 3-Way reconciliation report imporvements
- Add Encrypt/Decrypt to PDF Manager
- Bug FIX Turbo Policy: ‘’ is not a valid integer error when “Inserting” an exception when no exceptions exist
- Bank of Utah ‘Load Bank Format’ updated
- Customer list doesn’t auto refresh unless a customer is changed – Speed improvement
- Added ‘Refresh’ item to Customer Search form
- Added full 9 digit zip to vendor zip code on 1099 file creation.
24 Feb 2016 – 1602.9.0.6125
- Fixes bug in Copy Verbiage that cancel doesn’t cancel.
- Turbo Escrow: Lender & Property now get street unit info from the wizard
- Added ‘Delete File’ Security Level
- NOTE: Security Level ‘Full File Control’ no longer allows for file deletion
- Added ‘Delete Image’ Security Level
- Activating DocArchive now adds file to MRU list
23 Feb 2016 – 1602.8.0.6125
- Adds 3-Way Reconciliation Report
- Fixed Simplifile Download issue. (Invalid null issue)
- Added Ctrl-P to print in TurboDoc
- Fixes “Attoney” in fact spelling
- Adds Customer Individual change log (ActionLog)
- Now Sends error reports
- Database version 6.125
10 Feb 2016 – 1602.5.0.6124
- Positive Pay updated to skip ‘ACHOUT’, ‘XFEROUT’ transactions
8 Feb 2016 – 1602.4.0.6124
- Fixes to check ledger. Puts amount in correct columns. Handles Voids in date range more accurately.
6 Feb 2016 – 1602.3.0.6124
- The merge code for ‘Legal’ Description now favors the legal description for the file. If a legal is not found there it will be built from the parcel legal descriptions.
- Street_City_State_Zip_If_Single added to Property Merge Codes. If not single then it returns”See Attached Exhibit “A”’
- Feature: Select form type (Summary or Payoffs) independent for the loan Purpose
- Feature: Enter other index names for AIR table
- Fix: Prorations load using new options correctly
- Fix: AIR Table Index name includes spaces
2 Feb 2016 – 1602.1.0.6123
- Feature: DocArchive now supports merging of PDFs.
- Select Docs and then right click for menu.
- Feature: DocArchive now supports creation of new pdf from selected PDF Pages.
- If page preview not visible, change view in bottom of document window
- Select pages and then right click for menu.
- Feature: In DocArchive, users with ‘Full File Control’ can delete docs without a password.
- Fix: You can now copy open files to DocArchive
- Feature: Customize drop down options to include your own fee types.
- Click settings in the Closure Disclosure to modify the list.
- Settings are only available to users with “Maintenance” security permission.
- Feature: “Final Payment” heading displays on form when selected
- Feature: ALTA statement uses modified descriptions for standard Summary lines
- Change: Initial Escrow Payment on page 4 includes seller paid amounts in Section G
- Fix: Projected Payments changes render more quickly
26 Jan 2016 – 1601.5.3.6123
- More fixes to customer list problems introduced in 1601.2.0.6123
22 Jan 2016 – 1601.5.0.6123
- Feature: Ability to drag lines between sections
- Change: ALTA prints commission percent
- Change: ALTA prints daily interest amount to 4 decimal places
- Fix: Commission Percent displays without refresh
- Fix: Actually Charges displays without refresh
- Fix: Lookup Table not found for Office dropdown in 1099s
- Fix: Data Set not in edit mode and xml propagation in Summary of Trans
21 Jan 2016 – 1601.5.0.6123
- Customer Individual Search table now remembers layout
- Customer Search now remembers last name used on open (again)
- Added a status pane to Check Print. Reflect number of checks and last check to print.
- Adds CD files to MRUList.
20 Jan 2016 – 1601.4.0.6123
- Fixes introduced problem where new Customer Individual’s don���t show in customer lookup when first created.
- Property Search now defaults to search box and selects text.
- Added StreetUnitType & StreetUnitID to Property Search table
- Added ‘Show Update Log’ to the Help Menu
- Added ‘Final’ print option
- Updated the ‘Estimate’ print option.
- Altered Seller CD acknowledgment. “You do not have to accept the terms…” rather than “the loan”.
- Fixed acknowledgement typo. “recevied” changed to “received” on CD acknowledgments
- Removed seller signature from CD Page 2 borrower side print.
14 Jan 2016 – 1601.3.0.6123
- Re-ordered Customer Lookup List fields. Restored “CompanyName” title
- Made adjustment to 1099 entry form to allow Foreign Zip Code
- Added catch to help save policy data
- ‘Estimate’ now print on Alta Settlement statement when selected
- ‘Estimate update on CD Print
- Fix: “Cannot focus” error when opening gear panel in Summary of Transactions
- Fix: “Dataset not in edit mode” when opening deposit addendum
- Feature: Section G amounts now default to CheckNo 99
- Feature: 4 decimal places allowed in Prepaid Interest daily amount
- Feature: Allowed to remove CD items from ALTA statement by using ALTA Section “Do Not Include”
- F6: “Title – Endorsement Fees” pull from Turbo Policy
12 Jan 2016 – 1601.2.0.6123
- Adjusted Revenue Forecast
- Added AssignTo and AssignDate to main screen todo list
- Added ClosingDate merge code to General File Items.
- Merges CD ClosingDate or HUD SettlementDate
- Added DisburseDate merge code to General File Items. CD First then HUD.
- Added ProrateDate merge code to General File Items. CD First then HUD.
- Added Date Format option D of M, Y (Dayth of Month, Year);
- Added Today format option of ‘DayOfMonthYear’
- Added AddressBlock – List All Property Addesses
- Customers now can be assigned to an office
- Customer/Individual List has Office filtering
- New entry box for Cost Detail and Summary Line Items
- Top line accepts fully custom text
- Full text search for auto completion options
- Additional line types “Underwriting Fee” and “Title – Settlement Fee” added
- Customizable line type auto completion options coming soon
- CFPB XML drop down moved to gear panel
- CFPB XML set automatically by the selected search option
- The gear panel should now only be needed on occasional special cases, not for each time you need Other text
- Add Line shortcut changed to Crtl + L (to not interrupt Select All short cut)
- F6: Policy amounts when line type is Lenders/Owners Premium
05 Jan 2016 – 1601.1.0.6122
- Adds ‘Street’ address to Todo App
- Fixed Main Form Todo info was missing and not remembering column positioning.
- Added option to allow ALTA signature to be on a new page.
31 Dec 2015 – 15184.108.40.20622
- Fixes CD worksheet issue. Repeating incorrect description problem.
22 Dec 2015 – 15220.127.116.1122
- Employee Commission Report adds new options
- Fixed Problem with Turbo Policy printing package that had templates in a directory above the package directory.
- Updated Revenue Forecast Reports
- UW Fees are now properly rounded in Worksheet
- CD Worksheet now has ‘Save Deposit’ menu option
- NOTE: ‘Separate Deposits’ check box controls one or multiple deposits
- Worksheet can now create Payoff Todos
- Unicode font error removed. CD no longer needs unicode
11 Dec 2015 – 1518.104.22.16821
- Todo: Added CompletedDate & CompletedBy fields on main screen
- Revenue Forecast report now includes CD files.
10 Dec 2015 – 1522.214.171.12421
- Street/Street1 merge codes now add UnitType, UnitNo where needed. Worked in some cases but not all.
- Check Date is now second field in tab order on Checks
- Restores Todo Description text on main page.
- Worksheet no longer saves checks that are less than or equal to zero
09 Dec 2015 – 15126.96.36.19921
- Fixed spelling of merge code. EscrowOfficePhone corrected to EscrowOfficerPhone
- Added Merge Code: EscrowOfficerSetupPhone
- Documents/Packages now have an additional search path to find documents/continuation documents. It now includes the package path or document path. (Before it only searched the original path defined in the package or continuation document and the Template directory) This change allows document packages and the docs they contained to be moved to a new directory with re-linking.
- Added Todo List drop down menu to Todo Menu on Main Screen
- Doc Designer now re-opens to the directory of the same level as the currently open document.
- Inserting a field in Doc Designer not sets Designer as modified. This allows for the document to be saved without other modification.
- Removed LoanNo & LoanType from seller ALTA
07 Dec 2015 – 15188.8.131.5221
- Fixes issues with merge code BuyerSigBlock. SellerSigBlock. FullName being used instead of LargeName in some instances.
- Fixed extra line feed in BuyerSigBlock, SellerSigBlock when users adds a carriage return
- Now supports Large Name line breaks in signatures
- Adds support for two more signature line types added previously
04 Dec 2015 – 15184.108.40.20621
- Added Reset Acknowledgement to Default option
- Default Acknowledgements & Signatures don’t ask to save unless changed.
- Fixed window z ordering
- Check Total Error Fixed
- Added code to trap an error where a check stub total was written to the wrong transaction.
- The ability to void a deposit that is in a Bank Deposit has been entirely removed. The bank deposit must be recreated, freeing the deposit in question, before void is possible.
- Refreshes reconciliation query after closing reconciliation.
- Option to print Seller CD Signatures
- Property Unit & UnitID now print on the CD as expected
- Added dates to signature lines on CD addendum
25 Nov 2015 – 15220.127.116.1121
- Turbo no longer gets stuck on top of other windows
- Closing disbursements in Turbo returns to the Closing Disclosure when appropriate
21 Nov 2015 – 1518.104.22.16821
- Rearranged Acknowledgement Setter tab order
- Buyer/Seller setup tab now offers access to Acknowledgement Setter
- Acknowledgement Setter now has defaults. Will create Signature and Acknowledgements without user intervention (standard docs need to be present before this works).
- Created Standard Doc edit menu items for Buyer/Seller Signatures & Acknowledgments
- Added 2015 1099 support
Closing Disclosure 1522.214.171.12421
- Summary Of Trans now populates the ‘TO’ recipient on the worksheet
- Adds 1099 support to the CD
19 Nov 2015 – 15126.96.36.19920
- Adds SellerSignersForAck, BuyerSignersForAck merge fields for building acknowledgments
- Lightened CD Page 3 Shading to improve print quality
- Check Type List now auto populates when CD is initially created
- Populates Worksheet ‘99’ items and Title CheckNo’s automatically
- (More Worksheet auto populate coming soon!)
18 Nov 2015 – Build 15188.8.131.5220
- Fixes problem introduced in Buyer/Seller entry
18 Nov 2015
- More adjustments to Summary Of Trans bottom checkboxes
- Added LoanNo, LoanType to ALTA
- Added option to allow for ALTA Buyer/Seller Signature dates
- Added option for RE Brokers to sign ALTA
- Added option to remove ALTA Printed On Date
17 Nov 2015 – Build 15184.108.40.20620
- Moves the ‘From’ CheckBox at the bottom on the SummaryOfTrans to the right.
16 Nov 2015 – Build 15220.127.116.1120
- Added StateName code to Property List
- Now Closes CD when closing
Closing Disclosure 1518.104.22.16820
- Widened Amount Columns on ALTA Settlement Statement
- Fixes Access Violations when Entering WorkSheet
- Worksheet Tax type now writes PropID to comment line on check
- Generic Type now works on Worksheet
- HOA, Water, Sewer, Home Warranty, Hazard Insurance now act like Generic
- Generic & Tax check items try to match with the Contacts Database (load addresses)
- CD now fully closes when Turbo Closes
13 Nov 2015 – Build 1522.214.171.12420
- Added BuyerSigBlock & SellerSigBlock (provides CD type signature line support on docs)
- Added new name title “Member”
- Added new Signature Type, “Name, Title”
- Fixed bug with AcknowledgementBuyer issue
- Doc Merge fields can now be in the footer
- Up and Down arrow key now navigate Closing Cost Details, Summary, and Payoffs tabs
- Shortcut ‘Ctrl + A’ adds a line to active section
- Shortcut ‘Ctrl + T’ while in ‘custom display text’ will toggle to a Title charge
- Shortcut ‘Ctrl + G’ whill toggle gear/options line
- Adjusts Worksheet to get UW%. Not working in all cases.
- Adjusted ALTA Logo width
- Tweaked ALTA Signatures to allow for multiple Entity Blocks
- Cost Details Reset button moved to right
- Now Prints Aggregate Adjustment Amount as 0.00 when it is zero.
9 Nov 2015 – Build 15126.96.36.19920
- Speed improvements – load time cut by 60%
- Only completely closes if Turbo is closed or you use the Alt + F4 short cut
- Turbo will restore CD from a minimized state
- Fixed Seller Only Summary of Trans numbering issue/Indent issue
- Fixes Closing Disclosure Addendum Signature Line wrapping
- Fixes Buyer Addendum repeating second borrower name on Signature
5 Nov 2015 – Build 15188.8.131.5220
- EscrowOfficerLicenseNo now pulls from the Order Setup
- Fixes Worksheet not setting section ‘L’ section items as negative in some cases
- Fixed ‘No Escrow’ section wordings
- Enlarged CD Printing Fonts
- Fixes problem with PDF Viewing multiple versions of the Closing Disclosure
4 Nov 2015 – Build 15184.108.40.20620
- Doc Designer: Added New Merge Codes
- CompanyStateLicenseNo, Customer & Customer Individual LicenseNo, EscrowOfficerLicenseNo
- Final Down Payment amount no longer automatic. Use F6 for CFPB amount.
- Late Payment language updated to include “and interest”
- Adds Check Type List to CheckNo drop downs
3 Nov 2015 – Build 15220.127.116.1120
Closing Disclosure 1518.104.22.16820
- Loan points F6 now calculating as percentage
- F6 Preview displays currency amounts as $1,000.00
- Fix: Additional Seller Credits no longer included in “Adjustment and Other Credits” total on Calc Cash to Close tab
- Sales Price updates when purpose set to Purchase
2 Nov 2015 – Build 1522.214.171.12420
Closing Disclosure 15126.96.36.19920
- Can create additional Seller Credits in Summary of Transaction
- Seller Credit on Calc Cash to Close is now auto calculated
- Max Interest Rate % sign comes after number
- F6 Preview now read only
- Fix: Worksheet “Dataset not in edit mode” error
- Fix: Entering new check no on worksheet not showing new check amount
30 Oct 2015 – Build 1510 10.7.6120
Closing Disclosure 1510.30.0.6120
- “Show Office Address” is on as default
- Fix: Save PDF now creates PDF/FileNo directory as needed
- Fix: “Dataset not in edit mode” when modifying Deposit/Seller Credit from Summary
- Adjustments and Other Credits now includes applicable charges from upper K and upper L sections
- Adds earnest money held by company CheckBox support in Worksheet (See Deposit Info)
- Adds “Construction (Seller)” type
- Adds “Use Final Payment” option for Payment Periods
- Adds option for using daily interest
- Payoffs/Summary tab now come before the Calculating Cash To Close tab
29 Oct 2015 – Build 1510 10.6.6119
Closing Disclosure 1510.29.0.6119
- Fixes CD seller side not printing the full Contact Info address
- CCD F6: Nevada Transfer Taxes
- Fixes printing blank Escrow Officer Statement on ALTA form
- Fixes proration dates not printing on ALTA Statement
- Negative Values allowed in Adjustment and Credits estimate
28 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.10.5.6119
Closing Disclosure (1510.10.0.6119)
- Added ‘Save PDF’ option to Print.
- Removes UW Split Check option is UW has no %
- Long borrower/seller names use addendum
- Update Partial Payment Language on entry form
- Fixes Printed License Info in Contact Info
- Fix: ‘dataset not active’ error selecting Escrow Officer (really!)
27 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.10.4.6118
- Fixed bug that allowed Approved checks to have more stub items added
Closing Disclosure (1510.27.1.6118)
- Added Hazard Insurance as worksheet check type
- Full buyer and seller names always print. (No husband and wife format)
- Shortened ALTA Acknowledgement depth to better accommodate footer.
- Fixes Summary Of Trans check box issue
- Summary: Proration Calculator added to Adjustments sections
- CCD F6: Real Estate Agent and Commissions
- Fix: ‘dataset not active’ error selecting Escrow Officer
- CD Addendums updated
26 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.10.3.6118
- Worksheet: Added ‘Water’, ‘Sewer’, ‘HOA, ‘Home W.’ as a check type
- Worksheet: User can now add own text directly to a check type
- Fix: Potential 6420
- Fix: Cash To Close estimate now recalculates after changing the payoffs amount
- Fix: “Field ‘County’ not found” error when creating tax checks
- Fix: Cash to Close Printing. To/From Borrower on refi version
23 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.10.2.6118
- State License now accommodates dashes and other characters.
- Standard Rate Calculator now disables underwriter change in Standard Rate Premium Calculator.
- CCD: Increased height of fields to accommodate larger font sizes
- CCD: Moved Paid To type drop down to Options Panel
- CCD: Added per month charge to options panel for Per Month To charges
- CCD F6: Prepaid Interest Start and End dates
- CCD F6: Paid To for Title lines
- CCD F6: Amount on per month charges
- CCD F6: Prepaid Interest amount and dates
- CCD: Fix tab order on Cost Details per month charges
- Summary F6: StartDate, EndDate in adjustments sections
- Summary F6: Amount on County Tax lines
- Print Seller CD Contact Info. Phone printing in wrong place
- Now Selects ‘HUD Printer’ as the default printer.
- Escrow Officer includes only active
- Escrow Officer sorted by employee code
- Banks includes only active
21 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.9.0.6118
- Adds Chase CSV Positive Pay Format
- Fixes merge code ‘AnnualTax’
- Fixes AnnualTax format entry on OrderSetup
- Restores PropertyType events in OrderSetup
- Restores ZipCode events on Property
- Fixes to “General File Search’ – Should now work as designed
- Fixes File Copy Problem, Copying Buyer/Seller Names problem. Not showing copied file names on the Closing Dislosure
21 Oct 2015 1510.21.0.6118
- Fixes CD Print bug – Some formats not showing Description
- Added names to signature line
- Fixes Listing/Selling Agent printing reversal
- Summary of Transaction: Lender Credits now deducted from Closing Cost
- Error Detection added for deleting lines
20 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.9.0.6118
- Fixes Copy Property, OrderID error
- Paid By Others ‘LenderL’ designation now prints (L) on Closing Disclosure
- To/From dates can now be cleared
- Adjustments and Other Credits Estimate amount not forced to negative amount
- Adjustments and Other Credits Final amount auto calculates
- Fixes ‘npsp’ typo on Proration Lines
- Adds Buyer/Seller Addendums
- Adds ‘Estimate Only’ option to printing
- Buyer/Seller names now loading large name when present
- Adds Loan Estimate Sales Price and Loan Amount
- Uses Loan Estimate Sales Price and Loan Amounts to set change text section for Deposit
- Down Payment auto calculates as Sales Price minus Loan Amount
- Added Broker to Check Types on Worksheet
16 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.8.0.6117
- Buyer Seller Full Name now includes Middle Name and Suffix
- Fixes default CD Print options on Non-Purchase
- Cost Details: Default period type set to mo.
- Cost Details: Clicking Title button will toggle ALTA Title Section
- Cost Details: Sort button added to sort by description
- Cost Details: Aggregate Adjustment added with standard lines
- Payoffs: No longer adding mortgage payoffs by default
- Payoffs: Amount now displaying in Debit column on ALTA statement
- Payoffs: Sort button added to sort by description
- Summary: Sort button added to sort by description
- Fixes ALTA Escrow Officer Statement – Not Found issue
- Now has the option to print all three Closing Disclosure versions or any
- Adds ‘ALTA Show Me’ help link
- Adds ‘Closing Disclosure Show Me’ help link
- Adds Lender Credits as an item on the Worksheet
- Page 1 now prints Sales Price/Appraised from local field
- Appraised Price no longer read only
- Seller Removed from Page 1 on non-purchase
- Lender Name has been restored on Borrower disclosure
- Loan info has been restored on Borrower disclosure
- Now has option for office address to print
- Cost Paid Before closing Estimate no longer read only
15 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.7.0.6116
- Adds the option to create custom ALTA Escrow Officer Text. (See Turbo Prefrences, Global Settings)
- Now has option to print all three ALTA Statements all at the same time or any of them.
- Fixes bug where Title Premium weren’t always showing the “Actual Charge”.
- Produces the Escrow Officer statement declared in Preferences
14 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.6.1.6116
- Section L extra items now show as negative amounts on the Worksheet
- Fixes bug where Addendum entries wont stay on assigned check
13 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.6.1.6116
- Closing Disclosure now print line item addendums. See addendum menu for printing.
9 Oct 2015 – Build 1510.6.0.6116
- Removed Minimize button from Turbo Policy/Turbo Escrow windows (was causing issues losing ability to find form again on some systems. Use close button instead as it has the same effect)
- Payoff Line Format adjusted to better match CD
- Payoffs now stored separately from the Summary Payoffs lines
- Actual Charges highlighted in Blue
- Bank Options are limited to the selected escrow officer’s banks.
- Lender Credits displayed correctly in form on page 1
- Recording delete issues fixed. Can no longer delete recording addendums
- Fixes ‘OwnerCommRate’ error when opening worksheet.
8 Oct 2015 — Build 1510.5.0.6116
- Fixes bug where the zip code city list wasn’t firing in Property Setup
- Recording Deed and Mortgage fees sync with Addendum
- Recording Addendum created automatically
- Addendum entries now show up on Worksheet
- Lines with addendums (with the total amount) will show up in addition to the addendum lines optionally. (See ‘List Addendum Line details only’ option under ‘Options’ on the CD Disbursement Worksheet. Uncheck to show the total lines with the addendum detail)
- Buyer/Seller Checks now populate with all names
- Form displays Closing Cost Paid Before Closing change text correctly
- Corrected CCC to/from box for non-seller transactions
- Removed Page 1 to/from box for purchase transaction from form
- AP Table now completed filled in on Print
- Closing Disclosure shows more quickly the second time if Turbo FileNo hasn’t changed
7 Oct 2015 — Build 1510.4.3.6116
- Fixed bug when sorting File Finder by Street
- Fixes Respa Hud typo on line 520
- Recording and Payoff addendums are printed on ALTA Settlement Statement
- Change background color of option panels
- Payoff paid to names now print on ALTA and non-seller CDs
- All To/From check boxes are read only/auto calculated
- Reset option added to Payoffs tab
- Fixed save checks – FileNo not found error
- Fixed fields in AP table not saving/entering correctly
- Fixed error entering custom text into linked Summary lines
6 Oct 2015 — Build 1510.4.0.6116
- Turbo Title updated to allow administrator to select the Company Logo file.
The Logo displays at the top of the ALTA Settlement Statement print out. See Maintenance / Preferences / Global Settings / Load ALTA logo. The routine copies the selected file to the shared repository and names it “CompanyLogo.JPG”
- Worksheet now supports Underwriter Split check
- Worksheet now has ‘Review’ option. Shows all stub assignments.
- Several Worksheet bug fixes and layout improvements
- ALTA Settlement Adjustments and fixes
- Closing Disclosure Printing Adjustments and fixes
- Fixed Summary tab order
- Fixed weird scroll wheel behavior