Turbo Title has added a ‘Rate Compare’ tool to display a comparison of the available underwriter rates. Buttons are available on the Main Screen and Turbo Policy Toolbars to initiate the ‘Rate Compare’ tool.
Rate Compare Screen
When first loading the Rate Compare form data is populated from existing data in the current file. You can make changes to any of the following:
- Loan Amount: Will change the fee charge in the Lenders column of the Table
- Sales Price: Changes the fees displayed in the Owners column of the Table
- Lenders: This is a drop down to select the desired rate type
- Owners: This is a drop down to select the desired rate type
- Order Type: Allows user to select a different order type. Refinance order types may be used.
- Use Simultaneous: Adjusts rate based on Simultaneous issue.
- Subdivision/Builder Rate: Adjusts rates appropriately
- Non-Residential: Automatically populated by the assigned
- Refresh Rates: Click to reload data from the current file
- Apply Rates: Click to write currently selected data to the file.
Underwriter Rate Selection
To add underwriters to the Rate Compare tool the underwriter must be assigned a ‘Rate Type’ in the Underwriter Setup form.
Drop down the ‘Rate Type’ combobox to select one of the desired built-in rate type for the underwriter. Usually you will want to select the tool that includes as part of the name ‘Most Recent’.